We are looking for you to solve our numbers!
- Candidates must know Excel formulas and word formatting.
- The candidate must have fast writing skills.
- Candidates must know to calculate NPV, IRR, and FCF and have other finance-related concepts such as portfolio management and Derivatives.
- They are also responsible for providing research-based analytical support in forecasting budgets and performing variance analyzes, as well as in preparing financial budgets.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Research analysts should know how to use a computer to perform data research.
- Statistical software and the creation of charts and graphs are done via a computer.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years of relevant experience working in an analytical / business partnership role with Commercial & Business teams.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and proven record of problem-solving skills
- Strong Communication and coordination skills, with proven track record in executing and implementing new initiatives while working in diverse multi-functional teams
- Ability to absorb large quantities of detail & volume of information
- Ability to translate complicated processes into simplistic definitions as per company’s requirement
- A degree in Accountancy or relevant qualification ACCA/CA/CFA, MBA from top business school will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders in the ‘tech’ industry.
- Competitive salary and incentive package