About the job:
As a Google Ads Manager, you’ll be planning, setting up, and managing Google Ads campaigns. This also includes identifying patterns & trends in our data that’ll position our e-commerce brands right in front of the right audience.
Key Requirements for the Job
- Must have 1+ years of experience working with Google Ads & Google Analytics.
- Must have an understanding of the e-commerce ecosystem.
- Must be familiar with concepts of conversion optimization.
- Must be able to take ownership of a project and deliver results
- Excellent research, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Experience with basic data analysis and reporting
- Collaborative and problem-solving mindset.
- High spend experience in international market.
- 2 to 3 years of overall experience majorly in Google Ads
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns.
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages.
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices.
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility.
- Collaborate with a team of marketers.